Sunday, October 15, 2006

Field Camp

Today was a pretty standard day. I actually was able to get my computer set up for wireless and start setting up the servers. Tomorrow I have to do field camp, so we'll be outside from 9AM to 5:30PM the following day. Yep, we're sleeping outside in Antarctica in a tent. It should be fun, though. But it means two days without getting any work done, right when we're trying to get everything setup. Oh well, there's nothing to be done about it. I'll be posting again in two days.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I've heard those type of tents aren't like tents, but more like portable shelters, and do well to keep you warm. Be sure to let us know.

Carrie (Kyle's internet aqauintance)

Anonymous said...

Josh, You might be insane, but what an awesome experience for you. Hope all is well and don't forget my penguin.

Mike