Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bad Day

Today started out as a good day. I got up early and called my mom and Elizabeth. It was good to talk to them. But after that things went down hill. Lots of crap at work culminating in the realization that I had lost my keycard to get into Crary Lab some time this afternoon. It fell off of my lanyard somewhere. So I guess I'll swing by the administration and see if I can get another one tomorrow.

On a positive note, I figured out a bit more about SSL on Apache and how to do rewrite rules and proxying. So I'm a little smarter even though it was a completely pointless exercise. And I am getting a chance to work a bit more on PSICAT. There are a couple new features in the pipeline that I'd like to get finished before the first core comes in--which is looking to be in 4 or 5 days.

No comments: