Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogging from Boston

I'm currently at the National Science Teacher Association (NSTA) national meeting in Boston. I'm just here to help out with the ANDRILL booth and get some much needed face to face time with my co-workers (something we don't often get since I work remotely). The trip has been fun so far, though not as productive as being at home.

I took a few minutes today to fix a bug in the Simile Timeline depth code--when scrolling the timeline, the overview bars would get out of sync. If you're using the depth unit extension, please grab the latest version or check out the diff. I've also updated the Simile Grails plugin, so you may want to update your version from the repository. It fixes the same depth bug and updates the SimileTagLib to work a bit more independently from the domain classes.

No comments: