Thursday, March 20, 2008

And the match is...

Minneapolis. We were pretty sure Elizabeth would match here since it is a big program and she had strong recommendations from a lot of the doctors in the program but it was still a little stressful. With that hurdle out of the way, I'm off to Boston next week for the NSTA national meeting. I'm just there helping out with the ANDRILL booth, so hopefully I can find plenty of time to work as things are shaping up to be a death march until I leave for the wedding on the 17th. We're rolling out a new sample request management system on April 1, revamping the whole ANDRILL website right around then, and preparing for the SMS post-drilling workshop at the end of April. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to spending a week on the beach in the Bahamas.

No comments: