Sunday, October 07, 2007

Just Say No to Frosty Boy

Those of you who followed the blog last year may recognize this picture of me with a bowl of Frosty Boy. This season I've decided to abstain from Frosty Boy. It's oh so good, but not all that great for you. For incentive, Cara and I have a bet going to see who can hold out the longest without having Frosty Boy. The person who gives in first has to buy the other a six pack of beer. Poor Cara, I don't think she realized the extent of my resolve when she bet me. I'll blog about it when the inevitable happens and she gives in.

Besides avoiding Frosty Boy, I've also decided to groom myself (aka shave and get haircuts) this season. This is mainly because I looked like crap most of the season last year. Surprisingly a lot of people want me to grow it out again, but I have to pass because it won't even be filled it out by the time I leave.

No comments: