Saturday, November 18, 2006

Delizioso!

The Italian dinner we had cooked for us was delicious. It was sort of odd having pasta and bruschetta for breakfast, but it was good nonetheless. I'm not a big fan of the Parmesian cheese, mainly because I don't like the smell of it, so when a plate of pasta covered in cheese was placed in front of me, I was a little hesitant. But I didn't want to be rude, so I dug in and it was really good. They also brought around some delicious prosciutto and sliced turkey after the pasta. It was funny to see the volunteer cooks in their aprons and chef hats with Italian names on them. Matteo and Davide have been teaching me Italian, or at least the cuss words, so I was able to read some of the hats. The rest they gladly translated for me.

It's been pretty quiet at work tonight. I've been finishing up my Psych 521 paper so I won't have to worry about it any longer. Thankfully things have been a bit less hectic as everyone is hitting their stride and settling into a groove. After the paper is out of the way, I'm looking forward to doing some hacking on PSICAT to improve a few things.

No comments: