Thursday, June 12, 2008

PSICAT News

Last week I was in Potsdam, Germany for a meeting with folks from ICDP, ESO, and CoreWall. We were discussing integrating our various tools (PSICAT, Corelyzer, and the Drilling Information System) to create a turnkey technology platform for future ICDP and ESO drilling expeditions. Each of the tools have been used successfully on multiple expeditions, but until now haven't interoperated with each other. The meeting went well and we adjourned with an integration plan.

So what does this mean for PSICAT? First off, if you're an existing user, you won't have to do anything different; PSICAT will continue to work exactly as it does today. It will just have some new, optional features for integrating with the DIS and Corelyzer. One positive side effect of this is that I will have some "official" time devoted to working on PSICAT. Things have been so busy in the last couple of months that PSICAT development has been on the back burner. PSICAT won't be my only project but it should get more attention than it is getting now. It also means that PSICAT will be getting used all over the world on new drilling projects, which (I hope) leads to a larger user community and a better overall product.

Exciting times! Keep an eye on the PSICAT site for more updates.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com