Monday, July 23, 2007

Josh: 0, Bees: 1

I had a little run in with some bees this weekend. Elizabeth and I were walking through the woods on the northeast side of Cedar Lake yesterday morning. I was messing around down in the water and Elizabeth had walked up some wooden stairs built into the hill. All of a sudden she came running down to the water's edge yelling about bees. Before I knew it we both were getting stung. Needless to say we vacated the area at a run. The total damage: 3 stings to Elizabeth and 2 to me. All of Elizabeth's cleared up to the point that they were only a little swollen and a itchy, as did the one on my leg. The one on my arm, however is a different matter:

It's been a solid 24 hours since I was stung so hopefully the swelling starts to go down soon.

No comments: